Comment on page
Preventing 'Pay to Win'
Although this is a PVE game, several mechanisms have been introduced to prevent wealthy players from dominating in-game achievements:
- 1.Items bought with USD/Eth/Game Currency from the game shop do not increase combat effectiveness
- 2.Combat statistics are primarily dependent on gear, not character
- 3.Characters require a minimum level to equip more powerful gear
- 4.Characters require a minimum level before being to fuse into a more powerful character. The fusing process also reduces the supply of high-level characters on the secondary market.
- 5.The crafting process requires burning the previous tier of items, thus reducing excess supply circulating on secondary markets.
- 6.Randomness of dungeon combat bonuses based on daily and weekly achievements will ensure that every class and race will ‘have its day’ in the calendar month where it is a bit more powerful.
- 7.Combat success is driven by skill and complimentary-class combat. A single very well equipped player will still fail miserably in combat if they do not effectively work with other players and adjust their strategies depending on the enemy and environment.